Dual-Operating Window Features Proprietary Thermo-Roll Features.
Tilt and Turn Hopper (and tilt before turn) 6200 series windows are the pinnacle of fenestration technology for residential, commercial and institutional buildings. Unlike most other styles, Tilt & Turn Hopper Aluminum windows offer dual-action convenience. They tilt-in at the top, and swing-in, along one side. By allowing indirect fresh air while tilting-in, they eliminate drafts and increase comfort, and at the same time reduce safety and security issues associated with other types of open windows. In the swing-in mode, tilt and turn windows create a full opening for easy cleaning or emergency egress. Tilt and turn windows accommodate insect screens easily and provide sweeping unobstructed sightlines.
Features & Benefits
- One handle for all tilting, turning and closing operations.
- 2 7/8 inch sightline on all models.
- Tilt before turn operation offers increased safety.
- All models are compression sealed for maximum efficiency and soundproofing.
- Dry glazing, with snap-on interior glazing.
- Designed for 1/4 inch glass with 1 I.U. for additional soundproofing.
- Patented Child-Guard* NY City Approved Safety Lock
Thermo Roll’s Design Flexibility Engineering allows for the 6200 series aluminum Windows to be Fabricated With the Mosaic or Universal Frame for Longevity & Lower Costs
|TRS-6200||61×94||HC-65||25.75 PSF||15.25 PSF||97.5 PSF|
To view our movies, please click on the sections below:
|Thermoroll Inc. Company Intro||Tilt & Turn Window Feature|
|Landmark Casement||Double-Hung Window|
|Automated Manufacturing||Special Color Capabilities|
|Mossaic & Universal Frames||Licensing Opportunities|